Sample clauses for clients – controllers
If you use our services, as a data controller you may be required to comply with certain legal obligations. These may involve making appropriate changes to your terms of service.
Below are examples of provisions that may apply to your situation.
Please note, however, that these are examples only and are subject to verification, adjustment and addition by you. While we take care to keep these sample provisions current, we assume no responsibility for their use. The decision to use them is yours.
The following examples may not contain all provisions necessary for you to comply with your legal obligations. Perform appropriate analysis and verification in this regard.
Sample provision for service regulations:
- Within the […] website, the Service Provider provides the Customers with the opportunity to use the PerfectBot Platform Tool (hereinafter referred to as „Chatbot”) free of charge.
- The Chatbot is an automated tool that allows customers to have real-time conversations in order to get answers to questions such as the status of an order.
- Your use of the Chatbot starts when you open a Chatbot window, for the entire time you use Chatbot, until you close Chatbot.
- Customer may start and stop using Chatbot at any time.
- By starting to use Chatbot, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Information clause – Chatbot
- The Controller of personal data of Customers using Chatbot is […].
- The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted regarding the processing of personal data at the following e-mail address: [..].
- Chatbot may collect the following personal information from Customers: […] and others provided by Customers within the Chatbot.
- The Customers’ personal data are processed in connection with communication regarding the Customers’ order conducted through the tool. The basis for processing personal data is Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR on the basis of the Customer’s consent.
- Customers’ personal data will be processed until the withdrawal of granted consent. The data processing period may be extended by the time necessary to assert or defend against claims, until the expiration of such claims.
- Customers’ personal data may be shared with Chatbot service providers.
- Providing data is voluntary, but may be necessary to use Chatbot.
- The Customer has the following rights: the right to access the data, to rectify and delete the data, to limit the processing of the data, to transfer the data, to withdraw the consent, to object to the processing, as well as the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data in case the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- The Customer may withdraw its consent to data processing at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing of the Customer’s personal data performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Chatbot does not make automated decisions about Customers.